登陆注册
45659300000009

第9章 情景短剧欣赏(2)

你确定吗?

ANNA: Yes, I,m sure.

当然确定。

CARLO: Spell it.

把它拼出来。

ANNA: Apple.

Apple。

CARLO: Apple, apple. Spell “potato”.

Apple, apple, 把 potato (马铃薯) 拼出来。

ANNA: Potato.

Potato。

CARLO: And…

还有这个……

ANNA: Look! Isn,t that Atsuko, the woman in our class? let,s sit there. Hi, Atsuko. Where,s your husband?

你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧。 明子你好,你的先生呢?

ATSUKO: He,s in line again. He,s hungry tonight.

他又去排队了, 他今天晚上很饿。

CARLO: How,s the food here?

这里的菜怎么样?

ATSUKO: It,s okay. The rice isn,t good, but the sandwiches are okay.

还可以, 这里的饭不好吃, 但是三明治还不错。

PEDRO: Are you writing letters again?

你又在写信了?

MIGUEL: Huh?

什么?

PEDRO: What are you doing?

你在做什么?

MIGUEL: I,m writing to my mother.

我在写信给我妈妈。

PEDRO: Send her my regards.

代我问候她。

MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn,t that my new sweater?

你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?

PEDRO: Yes. I,m going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor.

是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影。

MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office?

你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?

PEDRO: What about her?

她怎么样?

MIGUEL: Aren,t you seeing her tonight?

你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?

PEDRO: No, tomorrow night.

不是, 是明天晚上。

MIGUEL: And… what,s her name, the girl in the bakery?

还有……面包店那个叫什么名字来着的女孩子?

PEDRO: Yolanda? I,m seeing her on Friday.

幼兰达? 我星期五要看她。

MIGUEL: Marta,s a nice girl.

玛它是个很善良的好女孩。

PEDRO: Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn,t she? It,s her birthday next Sunday.

谁? 哦, 玛它。 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日。

MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd.

我知道, 是四月二十二号。

PEDRO: We,re going to a party.

我们将要参加一个宴会。

MIGUEL: Aren,t you going to the movies?

你们不是要去看电影吗?

PEDRO: Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta,s birthday, we,re going to a party.

是啊! 我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影。 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会。

MIGUEL: Oh.

喔!

PEDRO: Marta isn,t going to the party.

玛它不参加聚会了。

MIGUEL: Oh? Why?

哦? 为什么?

PEDRO: She,s sick.

她生病了。

MIGUEL: Oh, I,m sorry. What,s wrong?

噢, 真可惜, 她怎么了?

PEDRO: A headache.

头痛。

MIGUEL: A headache?

头痛啊?

PEDRO: Yes, a headache.

对了, 头痛。

MIGUEL: Where are you going?

你要去哪?

PEDRO: To the party.

去参加聚会。

MIGUEL: You,re going alone?

你一个人去吗?

PEDRO: Sure. Are you writing to your mother again?

当然。 你又要写信给你妈妈?

MIGUEL: Yes.

是的。

PEDRO: Send her my regards. Well, I,m going. Goodbye.

请代我问候她。 好了, 我要走了, 再见。

MIGUEL: Bye. See you later.

回头见。

MARTA: Who is it?

那一位?

MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro,s friend.

米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友。

MARTA: What a surprise! Come in.

真想不到! 请进。

MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday.

谢谢。 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐。

MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They,re beautiful! Thank you.

米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你。

MIGUEL: I,m sorry about your headache.

听说你头痛, 我真替你难过。

MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I,m fine now, thank you.

头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你。

MIGUEL: I,m glad. Let,s go to a movie, then.

我很高兴。 那么, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?

MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea!

米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!

BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I,m home!

喂! 诺拉?# 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!

NORA: Hi, dear. You,re home early.

嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛!

BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you?

嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里?

NORA: I was in the bathroom.

我在洗手间。

BILL: Where are the kids?

孩子们到哪里去了?

NORA: Peggy,s at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice.

蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了。

BILL: And Suzy?

苏西呢?

NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she,s in her room.

她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!

BILL: Gee, I,m tired.

唷, 好累。

NORA: How was your day?

今天怎么样?

BILL: Busy, but not bad.

很忙, 但是还不错。

BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.

妈你好。 爸你好。

BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice?

你们好, 棒球练得怎么样?

JACK: Great! I,m hungry, Mom.

非常好。 妈, 我肚子饿了。

BILLY: Jack, we weren,t great, and you know it.

杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的。

JACK: Maybe you weren,t.

或许你练得不好。

BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn,t.

哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎么好。

JACK: Right. Now you understand.

对了, 你现在才晓得。

BILLY: Jack, you are a…

杰克, 你这个人……

NORA: Dinner,s almost ready. About five more minutes.

再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了。

BILL: When,s the big game?

什么时候大赛?

BILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game.

下星期六。 这是我们比赛前的最后一次练习。

JACK: I,m hungry.

我肚子饿了。

BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let,s practice until dinner,s ready.

嗨, 杰克。 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止。

JACK: OK. Superman. Let,s go.

好吧, 超人。 走吧!

ALI: Mama, I,m hungry. I want a hot dog.

妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗。

MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient.

阿里, 不要急。

MR. NIKZAD: Now let,s see.

我们来看。

MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations.

这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里。

MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish.

包括意大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味。

MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch?

午餐吃意大利菜怎么样?

ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog!

但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!

MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I,m talking to your mother.

阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话。

MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he,s only six.

亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!

ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches.

你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治。

MR. NIKZAD: He,s impossible.

真是拿他没办法。

MRS. NIKZAD: He,s only a child.

他还小。

MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch.

吃完午餐以后你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治。

MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant?

对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问意大利餐馆在哪儿?

BILL: It,s in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor.

就在那边的意大利馆里面。在二楼。

MR. NIKZAD: Thank you.

谢谢。

ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later, can,t I?

待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗?

BILL: Of course, you can. After lunch.

当然可以, 但要在吃过午餐以后。

ALI: My name,s Ali.

我的名字叫阿里。

MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. The man is busy.

过来, 阿里, 这位先生很忙。

BILL: That,s OK. Where are you from, Ali?

没关系, 阿里, 你从哪儿来的?

ALI: Iran.

伊朗。

BILL: Really?

真的吗?

ALI: Yes. I can speak two languages.

嗯, 我会说两种语言。

BILL: Oh? Your English is very good.

哦? 你英文说得很好。

ALI: Yes.

嗯。

MR. NIKZAD: Come, Ali! The restaurant,s over here.

阿里,来, 餐馆就在这。

MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. Goodbye, sir. Thank you for your help.

快来, 阿里。 先生再见, 谢谢你的帮忙。

ALI: Byebye, ice cream man.

拜拜, 卖冰淇淋的先生。

BILL: Goodbye, Ali. See you after lunch.

阿里,再见, 午餐后再碰头。

WAITER: Here are your cocktails.

这是二位的鸡尾酒。

MR. CRAWFORD: Thank you.

谢谢。

WAITER: The sherry?

雪利酒是哪一位的?

MRS. CRAWFORD: For me, thank you.

我的, 谢谢。

WAITER: And the martini is for you, sir?

这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, thank you.

是的, 谢谢。

WAITER: May I take your order now?

二位要不要点菜?

MR. CRAWFORD: Please.

好的。

WAITER: The lobster is very good today.

今天的龙虾很不错。

MR. CRAWFORD: Dear?

亲爱的, 怎么样?

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, a fruit salad, please.

噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉。

WAITER: Certainly. And you, sir?

好的。 先生您呢?

MR. CRAWFORD: The lobster, and a salad, please.

请来个龙虾和沙拉。

WAITER: Thank you. Wine, sir?

好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?

MR. CRAWFORD: Wine, dear?

亲爱的, 要不要酒?

MRS. CRAWFORD: No, not for me.

不, 我不要。

MR. CRAWFORD: No, thank you.

不要, 谢谢。

WAITER: Very good, sir.

好的, 先生。

PAULO: Hey, Joana. Why aren,t you ready? It,s almost 7 o,clock!

嗨, 琼娜! 你怎么还没准备好? 快七点了!

JOANA: I,m sorry, Paulo. I,m not going. I have to study.

对不起, 保罗。 我不去了, 我要念书。

PAULO: But you can study later. Don,t you want to go?

念书可以待会儿再念, 你不想去吗?

JOANA: No, not really. I don,t like dinner parties.

嗯, 我不太想去, 我不喜欢宴会。

PAULO: But what can I tell the Crawfords?

那么我怎么跟郭佛夫妇说呢?

JOANA: Tell them I,m sick.

告诉他们说我不舒服。

PAULO: But you aren,t sick. Come on, Joana. I don,t like to lie.

可是你没有不舒服呀! 拜托, 琼娜, 我不喜欢撒谎。

同类推荐
  • 社交英语口语,看这本就够

    社交英语口语,看这本就够

    因为本书是我社英语编辑部耗时2年8个月,诚邀十几位中外籍资深英语教师参与撰写、编辑、审校等工作才制作完成的,其目的就是为了给广大英语学习者打造一套“真正实用的社交英语口语大全”。本书共分为7大类:衣、食、住、行、乐、情、节日,全面涵盖老外在社交中谈得最多的100个话题。
  • 英语PARTY——时尚之国·美国

    英语PARTY——时尚之国·美国

    本套书籍带你领略英语世界风景,感悟英语学习氛围,有助于英语学习。
  • 红字:The Scarlet Letter(英文朗读版)

    红字:The Scarlet Letter(英文朗读版)

    There could not be a more perfect work of the American imagination than The Scarlet Letter.— D. H. Lawrence "It is beautiful, admirable, extraordinary; it has in the highest degree that merit which I have spoken of as the mark of Hawthorne's best things—an indefinable purity and lightness of conception... One can often return to it; it supports familiarity and has the inexhaustible charm and mystery of great works of art."— Henry JamesThe Scarlet Letter is a work of historical fiction by American author Nathaniel Hawthorne, published in 1850, and was an instant best-seller. It is also one of the first mass-produced books in nuoha.vip in Puritan Massachusetts Bay Colony during the years 1642 to 1649, the novel tells the story of Hester Prynne who conceives a daughter through an affair and then struggles to create a new life of repentance and dignity. The book explores themes of legalism, sin, and nuoha.vip Scarlet Letter was one of the first mass-produced books in
  • 国富论中文珍藏版上

    国富论中文珍藏版上

    本书继承了19世纪初以来英国庸俗经济学的传统,兼收并蓄,用折衷主义的方法把供求论、生产费用论、边际效用论和边际生产力论等完美地融合在一起,形成了以“完全竞争”为前提和以“均衡价格论”为核心的庸俗经济学体系。
  • 英语情景应用语法教程

    英语情景应用语法教程

    本教程涵盖了动词的时态、语态、句法、非谓语动词和虚拟语气等方面的内容。本教程有别于一般的语法书,首先是在每个单元的开头设置了导入语,用生动形象的语言激发学生的学习兴趣,使学生对将要学习的内容有一定的了解;其次是在每个单元的最后设置了学习反馈表,以便学生对本单元的学习效果做出评价。本教程最大的特点是每个单元都提供一些音频和视屏学习资料,让学生在实际场景中学习枯燥的语法知识,同时还根据音频和视频学习资料设计了相应的学生活动,以做到学以致用。
热门推荐
  • 魔帝有妃了

    魔帝有妃了

    “原来,我的心丢了。”这是她醒来的第一句话‖‖夙云曦最开始追求的是无拘无束,世界之大,随便她浪。后来,她被她爹联合家族长老把她给坑了,于是夙云曦踏上了“我要变强,吊打杀她之人”的道路。结果走着走着,发现哪里不对劲?“那个谁,你男人和我没关系。”“那个白莲花,离我远点,我们不熟。”“你谁啊,我不姓唐。”“那个兄弟,我不就是收了你一百两黄金吗,你至于追着我不放吗?”有些路,走着走着就偏了。某男人也不知道是怎么想的,盯上了某人,还盯着人家不放,可让部下操碎了心。
  • 叶杨传奇

    叶杨传奇

    天域大陆少年天才叶杨被杀后重生,在追求天道中发现冥界破碎、大道不全。他如何凭借先天传承争霸世界?感悟大道?追求人生?有对天才的扼杀、有美女、有真情.........
  • 大神追妻录

    大神追妻录

    一个建筑系系花,一个广告系才子,一个纯净如花,一个才气芳华。虚拟游戏让他们擦出爱的火花,网络世界让一群生活在城市不同角落的年轻人成为一生的好友。游戏里,他们师徒几人风风火火闯四方,生活中,他们用最真诚的心陪伴彼此走过泪水和欢乐。友情的陪伴,亲情的温暖,爱情的考验……一群即将踏入社会的年轻人在虚拟与现实中各自找到属于自己的频率,谱写自己的生活篇章。“喂,大神,你能不能不这么冷幽默……”
  • 萌妃呆爷

    萌妃呆爷

    慕颜——一个21世纪的苦逼,竟然穿越了。她仰天长笑,“姐命可真好!”一旁某人一脸黑线“我也想穿越了怎么办?”
  • 嫁错郎之奉旨休夫

    嫁错郎之奉旨休夫

    女特务意外穿越,成为被侍妾打死的嫡妻?丈夫帮小三?没关系我不稀罕!婆婆稀罕小三肚子里的孙子,和着一起算计她?行,你们尽管放马过来,一个国家都能掀了还能怕你们?娶夫娶贤,你敢上房揭瓦?老婆我带球就跑!
  • 离开地球之重返

    离开地球之重返

    描述男主人公叶天从一位普通大学生车祸奇迹生还后的一些特殊能力,认识志同道合的朋友打击罪犯,在执行最后一次任务后离奇穿越X未知星球发现那里人情味地下视人命如草芥,而后为了回到地球的愿望而奋斗...
  • 这个王妃不好惹

    这个王妃不好惹

    林天瑜,京城幻云楼的掌柜,飘逸洒脱,风流天下,不拘权势,有着一张女子见了羡慕,男子看了妒忌的俊脸。谁又知道,他这位俊美绝伦的侠客,实际是个,令满朝大臣惊叹不已,集琴、棋、书、画与仁爱、智慧于一身的辰逸王的王妃楚青芸。世人都说,楚青芸为了劝自己的夫君欧阳辰逸出征而被妖陷害,命丧和阳宫。可谁又知道,她却于林天瑜的身份出现在众人视野。一朝三国乱,一袭白衣脱颖而出,天豪国一战天下皆知,开创新一代无敌神帅。且看他如何智劝取紫玉关,艺压天下,威振沙场……
  • 奇点能帝

    奇点能帝

    奇点能帝简介:修为一天之内连升十七级,将一颗星球装进小小香囊里,陪伴他的小毛驴都成了帝。一生没有杀过一个人,包括好人、恶人、仇人和来杀他的人。在众生眼里是救世主神,在娇妻红颜眼里是英雄完人。一路高歌猛进,达至顶巅,开始探寻万类遁出循环,使得广宇恒固平顺之大业。
  • 天帝之开局认作嬴政他爸

    天帝之开局认作嬴政他爸

    我乃大富大贵之命,二十岁就黄袍加身当上了骑手,突然收到一条短信,我,秦始皇嬴政,没钱吃饭了,给我转二十块钱,分你一半江山。2020年了,居然还有人用这种骗术,本以为是骗子,没想到他居然真的是嬴政,我还当上了他爸……
  • 人际交往心理学

    人际交往心理学

    人际交往是我们每个人生活中的重要内容,人际交往的匮乏会导致一个人离群索居,孤独自闭,无法体验到社会生活的乐趣,影响其身心健康。那么,如何才能提高我们的人际交往能力,游刃有余地参与社交活动呢?本书从认识自己、情绪控制、了解他人、职场必修、婚姻恋爱等方面详细介绍了人际交往中的心理学效应,帮助读者获得良好的人际关系。