登陆注册
45761300000005

第5章 深入了解

深入了解

Establishing business relations with prospective dealers is one of the important undertakings either for a newly established firm or an old one that wishes to expand its business and turnover,which depends largely on customers,who are regarded as our “God” or “food,clothing and parents.”

与未来的交易商建立商务关系既是新建企业也是欲扩大企业生意和营业额的老企业的一项重要任务。这些企业主要依赖客户,客户被认为是企业的“上帝”或“衣食父母”。

Visiting a Factory参观工厂

sign your name 签名

Could you sign the visitor s book,please?

请在来客登记本上签名。

And would you sign in the visitor s book please?

另外您可以在来访本上登记一下吗?

about location 关于位置

The location of your factory is very good.

你们厂位置很好。

I think the success of your company is mainly subject to your location.

我觉得你们工厂的成功主要是取决于你们的地理位置。

set up/found/build 建立

Our factory was founded by Mr.Smith in 1872.

我们公司是由史密斯先生于1872年创建的。

The plant was built five years ago.

工厂是5年前建造的。

Our company was set up in 1970.

我们公司创建于1970年。

Our factory was founded in 1950 s and has been continuously growing over the years.

我们工厂是在20世纪50年代成立的;近年来保持了持续的增长。

in this line 在这一行业中

Our company is one of the biggest manufacturer of medicine in this line.

我们公司是药品行业中最大的制造商之一。

Our factory is considered to be a moderate one in the line.

我们工厂在这个行业中是个中型企业。

for security/safety 为了安全

You need this for security.

您需要使用这个,以保证安全。

Now you have to put on this badge for safety.

为了安全您必须戴上这个徽章。

It s a security requirement not to touch the machine.

出于安全考虑,请不要接触机器。

To maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear protective gear.

为了保证绝对的安全,我们要求员工也戴上防护装置。

It is important... 很重要……

It s very important not to touch the machinery.

不要乱摸机器很重要。

It is important to obey the rule.

遵守规则是很重要的。

deal in 经营

Our company deals in a wide range of related products.

本公司经营一系列相关产品。

Our company mainly deals in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营工艺品。

consist of 组成

Our company consists of seven departments:Production,Purchasing,Finance,Auditing,Investment,Marketing and R&;D.

我们公司有7个部门:生产部门、采购部门、财务部门、审计部门、投资部门、销售部门和研发部门。

Our factory consists of three workshops,a lab and a quality control department.

我们工厂是由3个车间,1个试验室和1个质量检查科组成。

talk about sample 谈论样品

As I said,there is no difference in quality between our samples and our goods.

我说过,我们产品和样品的品质绝对相同,不会有差别。

Well,after we look at the sample you send,we ll send you a counter sample as soon as possible to see if it s acceptable to you.

等我们看过你们寄来的样品后,我们会尽快寄出回样,看看你们是否能接受。

Can you give me some samples?

您可不可以给我一些样品?

You have got a large collection of sample medicines.

你们的药品样品真多啊!

Can you show me some samples of your health care products?

你能不能带我去看看你们的保健产品?

Here,let s look at some samples of the new tennis rackets.

来,看看新球拍的几个样品。

Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

production 生产

We changed from batch production to flow production.

我们把分批生产的方式改为大量生产。

We can arrange production to meet national characteristics and habitual tastes of different countries.

我们可根据不同国家的国情和风俗习惯来安排生产。

show sb. around the factory 带某人到工厂各处走走

Let me show you around the factory.

我带您到工厂各处走走吧。

He ll be down in a minute to take you around.

他一会儿就下来领您去参观。

Would you please lead me to look around your factory?

您能领我参观一下工厂吗?

Would you mind showing me around your factory?

您介意领我看一下你们工厂吗?

I would be appreciated to take a look around your factory.

如能看一下你们工厂我会很感激的。

I would be honored to be shown around your factory.

若能看一下你们工厂我将会深感荣幸。

Let me introduce our factory while I show you around,OK?

请允许我边走边介绍工厂的情况好吗?

Would you like me to show you around and introduce some products to you?

您要我带您到周围看看,为您介绍一些产品吗?

Let us show you around the factory,so you can get a good idea of how things work.

我们带您四处看看,您也好了解一下工厂的作业情形。

I wonder if you could show me around.

不知道您是否可以带我四处看看。

I m going to show you around the plant in the morning.

上午我将带您看看工厂。

visiting workshop 参观车间

I d like you to see our workshop.

我想让您看看我们的车间。

Let me show you the workshop first.

先让我带您去车间看看。

Are we allowed to take pictures in the workshops?

我们可以在车间里照相吗?

This is the workshop,Mr.Wang.All the televisions are made here.

王先生,这是车间。所有的电视机都是在这儿生产制造的。

Would you like to go through our workshop some time?

您什么时候参观一下我们的车间呢?

There are.../ We have... 工厂有……

There are about 800 in the plant,and 60 in the office.

工厂里有800名工人、办公室有60名职员。

We have about one thousand workers and engineers.

工人和工程师共有上千人。

if...possible 如果……可能

But if it is not too much trouble,we would like to talk to some of the technicians,if this is possible.

如果没有太多麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈谈。

If it s possible,I d like to visit your plant.

如果可能的话,我想参观你们的工厂。

process 工艺流程

They describe how each process goes on to the next.

它们表述着工艺间的流程。

Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

talk about visit 谈论参观

We hope your visit will help to promote the friendly relationship between our company and yours.

我们希望您的来访能促进贵公司和我们公司之间的友谊进一步发展。

I d like to thank you for your kind invitation extended to us to visit your corporation.

你们能邀请我们参观贵公司,我们对此深表谢意。

I hope my visit will help to promote a friendly relation between us.

我希望,通过我的这次访问能够增进我们之间的友好关系。

Won t you visit our plant?

您不参观我们的工厂吗?

You ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.

如果您参观了工厂,您会更加了解我们的产品。

We are pleased to advise you that our trade delegation will be visiting your country next month at the invitation of your company.

非常高兴地通知您,我们的贸易代表团应贵公司的邀请下月将访问贵国。

Our director,Mr.Chu will be visiting you in early next month.He hopes to have the pleasure of seeing you and renewing the contract for two years.

我们的厂长楚先生下月上旬将访问贵处,他希望能有幸见到您并续签两年的合同。

I think you ll have a better understanding of our company after your visit.

我想访问了我们公司后,您能更好地了解我们的公司。

annual 年度的

What s the total amount of your annual sales?

请问贵公司年度总销售额是多少?

What s your annual output?

贵厂年产量是多少?

cost 成本

Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

请您告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

Lower labor cost is one of the biggest selling points of this product.

劳动成本低是这种产品的最大卖点之一。

What s your impression 你的印象如何

Having seen the showroom and our factory,what s your overall impression?

陈列室和工厂都已看过了,你们整个印象怎么样?

Having seen our plant,what s your overall impression?

参观过我们的工厂后,您整体印象如何?

giving gifts 赠送礼物

We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

您离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给您。

Here re some gifts we d like you to take home.

这儿有些薄礼,请各位带回。

What s the percentage...? ……占几成?

What s the percentage of your profit?

你们的利润有几成?

What s the percentage of overseas markets in proportion to domestic markets for your product?

贵厂产品的内销与外销比例是多少?

What is your usual percentage of rejects?

你们通常退货率是多少?

market share 市场占有率

What s the market share held by your plant?

贵厂的市场占有率是多少?

What s your market share?

你们的市场占有率是多少?

the facility of our factory 我们工厂的设备

When we arrive at the plant,I will give you a tour of the facilities.

等我们到达工厂,我会带您参观工厂的设备。

When we arrive at the factory,I will give you a tour of the facilities and introduce you to some of our key people.

到了工厂,我会带您参观工厂的设备,并为您介绍敝公司的一些重要人物。

These are the facilities at the Proton plant.The white building over there is the dormitory.

这是普腾工厂的设备。那边的白色建筑物是宿舍。

I ve heard a lot about your production and training facilities.

我对贵厂的产品和培训特色早有耳闻。

A:Let me introduce our factory while I show you around,OK?

请允许我边走边介绍工厂的情况好吗?

B:OK,good idea.

好,好主意。

A:Our factory is considered to be a moderate one in the line.It was the best of its kind ten years ago.

我们工厂在这个行业是个中型企业,10年前,它是此类工厂中最好的。

B:Then what happened?

后来发生了什么事?

A:Many foreign enterprises and joint ventures established their factories and their markets.

许多外国企业和合资企业建立了工厂,并占领了市场。

B:So,you have hard time now,don t you?

那么说,你们现在的日子不好过了?

A:Yes,we feel difficult to stand in the business because of less investment and some other reasons.

是的,因为缺乏投入和其他一些原因,我们觉得很难在竞争中站住脚。

B:I see.How many workers does the factory employ?

我明白了。你们厂有多少职工?

A:Five hundred.

500名。

B:Five hundred? It s a big number.And is the staff number of engineer big?

500? 这是个大数。你们技术人员多吗?

A:We have two senior engineers,nine engineers,a few assistant engineers and technicians.Mr.Washington,this is the production shop.

我们有2名高级工程师、9名工程师、几名助理工程师和技术员。华盛顿先生,这是我们的生产车间。

B:I think your equipment is not up to date,and the workers are more than that is needed.

我觉得你们的设备有点落后,工人也有点多。

A:This is one of the reasons that we cannot compete with joint ventures.They are using the most advanced equipment and technology and have no burden of feeding the people that they don t need.

这就是为什么不能与合资企业竞争的原因之一。他们使用的是先进的技术和设备,而且没有养活过多人口的负担。

B:I heard that many stateowned enterprises are losing money,is it true?

我听说许多国有企业都在赔钱,是真的吗?

A:Yes.That is not a secret.But we are lucky.We can keep the business going.

是的,这已不是秘密。但我们还幸运,还能维持生产。

B:That s very good.How do you ensure quality control?

那很好。你们怎样保证质量?

A:We set up a special lab and a department for inspection according to the world standard.I ll show you later.

根据国际标准,我们建立了一个特殊实验室和一个检查部门。一会儿带您看看。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

A:This is the packing shop.

这是包装车间。

B:Do you make packing yourselves?

你们自己做包装吗?

A:No,we get them from subcontractors.

不,我们从固定的供货厂家购买。

B:What is the annual output of the factory?

贵厂的年生产量是多少?

A:Twenty thousand tons,roughly.

约2000吨。

B:Not bad.What s about power consumption?

不错。年用电量是多少?

C:It s about 500 kilowatt per hour on average.

年用电量平均为每小时500千瓦。

Describing Products描述产品

something about quality 关于质量问题

It s quality will be an agreeable surprise to you besides the new style.Many customers have high comments on it.

不仅款式新颖,而且质量还特好。许多客户给予它极高的评价。

White Cat Detergent has been awarded superquality certificate many times.

白猫洗涤剂曾多次荣获优质产品证书。

Our necessities are of excellent quality.

我们的日常用品品质都十分优良。

Please be sure to attach a quality inspection certificate.

请务必附上品质检验证书。

We re confident about the quality of our products.

对于产品的质量,我们很有信心。

We guarantee its quality.

它的质量,我们可以保证。

Our products are all quality goods.

我们的产品,全都是优质产品。

We re quite proud of our quality control procedure.

我们深以我们的质量管理程序为骄傲。

I can promise you that,if you buy our product,you will be getting Aquality.

我可以保证,如果您购买我们的产品,品质一定是一流的。

We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better.We won t sacrifice quality for quick profits.

我们投资了大笔财力,就是要保证我们的品质胜人一筹。我们不会为了赚钱而降低品质。

By virtue of its superior quality,this item has met with a warm reception in most European countries.We deem it to your advantage to buy this item for a trial sale in your market.

凭其优越的质量,该产品在欧洲多数国家受到热烈的欢迎,我们认为贵公司购买这个产品在你方试销是有利益的。

Sim Glasswares produced in our city are of superior quality,excellent workmanship.With their varied specifications,beautiful shapes,high degree of crystallization and transparence,our products are well received on world markets.

在我市生产的 Sim 玻璃器皿质量上乘,工艺精美,由于其各种各样的规格,漂亮的造型,高度的晶化和透明,我们的产品在世界市场很受欢迎。

Engaged in silk production for the past 50 years,we are sending a full range of silk products to various countries,winning a high popularity because of their competitive prices and fine quality coupled with our sincere dealings.

我公司从事丝绸产品长达50年,我们向各国送去了各种系列的丝制产品,因其具有竞争力的价格、上乘的质量以及我们的真挚的交易,我们的丝制产品赢得了普遍的欢迎。

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not as high as theirs.

我们货物的品质和其他供应商的一样好,但是我们的价格要比他们的低。

Our silks are known for their good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They ve met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的丝织品因质量好而著称,是我们传统出口项目之一。丝绸女衬衫色彩鲜艳,设计美观。丝绸女衬衫在国外很受欢迎,需求量很大。

recommend 推荐

Then,would you mind my recommending some Suzhoumade pure silk to you,Madam?

那么,夫人,让我给您推荐苏州产的纯丝绸好吗?

We highly recommend this product.

我们郑重推荐这项产品。

We strongly recommend this product.

我们极力推荐这项产品。

Your firm has been kindly recommended to us by Mr.Smith in New York,as a large importer of furniture.

承蒙纽约史密斯先生的推荐,获悉贵公司为大型家具进口商。

talk about product 谈论产品

Our new product will soon be on the market.

我们的新产品,很快就要上市了。

Please look at our display products.

请看看我们的展示品。

Please show me your new product.

请让我看看你们的新产品。

This product of ours is carefully designed to insure full satisfaction to its users.

我们这项产品是为了确保其使用者能完全满意而精心设计的。

We are glad to have the opportunity to introduce our newly developed product to you.

很高兴利用这个机会向您介绍我们新开发的产品。

Most of our products are for overseas markets.

我们的大部分产品都是面向海外市场的。

All these products are ready for mass production.

所有这些产品都已经可以大批量生产了。

Our products will be well marketable in your area for they are glamorous in design and quality.

我们的产品在你们那儿将会有很好的销路,因为它们在设计上很有魅力,质量也很好。

Good quality and reasonable price will promise our products strong competitiveness.

良好的质量和合理的价格将使我们的产品具有很强的竞争力。

Our products have found a ready market in many countries.I will show you some samples.

我们的产品在很多国家的销量都很稳定。我给你看一些样品。

The products processed by our company are characterized with reliable quality,colour pureness and stylish design.

我们公司加工的产品性能可靠,色泽纯正,设计精美。

The new product is the result of years of research,and is likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present.

该产品是我们多年研究的成果,它将彻底改变目前使用的传统化学方法。

I m sure you ll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证您会喜欢这种产品的。

I m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种您想要的特点。

Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的优点就是它很轻。

Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品的价格比对手的低。

One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是品质高和体积小。

I d have to say that the X200 compares favorably to all the other products we ve looked at in the market.

我要说的就是,我在市场上曾经看到过的其他产品都没有比 X200 型好。

Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

our new model 我们的新型号

Compared to the previous model,our new model is less expensive and easier to use.

与旧型机比较我们的新型机价格不贵且更容易操作。

Tests indicate that our new model has a service life of at least 55,000 hours.

测验表明我们的新型机至少可以使用55000个小时。

pamphlet/brochure 小册子

We have a pamphlet in English.

我们有一本英文(版)的小册子。

Please send your brochure and a sample to our head office here.

请把你们的小册子及样品,寄到我们总公司这边。

If I may refer you to the brochure you ll find all the specifications there.

如果您看一下手册,就会找到所有的规格。

Here re some brochures.You ll find all the information you need about the products.

这儿有产品说明书,你们需要知道的有关产品的情况上面都有。

May I show you our brochure?

我拿我们的小册子给您看看好吗?

Here are our pamphlets.

这是我们的小册子。

Would you please look on page fifteen of this booklet?

请看这本小册子的第15页好吗?

Here is a pamphlet about this plant s machinery and yearly production.

这里有一本小册子,是关于这家工厂的机器和年产量的。

Please take this brochure which explains products made here.

送您一份本厂的产品说明书。

catalog 目录

Would you like to see our catalog?

您要不要看看我们的目录?

Shall I show you our catalog?

您需要看看我们的目录吗?

This is our latest catalog.

这是我们最新的目录。

Here is the catalog you asked for.

这是您要的目录。

This catalog shows most of our products.

这份目录列有我们大部分产品。

Do you have a catalog or something that tells me about your company?

您有没有产品目录或者介绍贵公司的材料?

We appreciate your interest.There are some catalogues I d like you to look at.

你们对产品有兴趣我们非常感谢,我有一些目录想请你看一下。

Thank you very much for the catalogues you sent to us,which we find very informative.

非常感谢你们寄来的商品目录。我们觉得内容很丰富。

Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tell me about your

company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

talk about the sell 销售

In the mainland of China,it s selling like hot cakes.

在中国大陆,它很畅销。

How is the product selling?

产品卖得如何?

It s selling well.

卖得很好。

The DC200 is the bestselling product of its kind.

DC 200 是同类产品中最畅销的。

refers to the demand 需求量

There s a great demand for our new product.

我们的新产品需求量很大。

The goods are very much in demand.

(这些)货品的需求量很大。

There is little demand for the goods.

(这些)货品的需求量不大。

This type of machine is in great demand.

这种类型的机器需求量很大。

There s a growing demand for it.

对这种产品的需求量正在增加。

Our products have met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的产品在国外很受欢迎,而且需求一直很大。

conserve/save energy 节省

It s designed to conserve energy.

这种设计,是为了节省能源。

You can save ten percent of your energy costs by using this machine.

使用这种机器,您可以节省10%的燃料费。

pay for oneself 收回成本

If the equipment can work three shifts per day,it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备,一天三班都可以用,一年之内很容易就收回成本了。

The equipment will pay for itself in two years.

这项设备两年内便可收回成本。

brand 商标,牌子

We handle only the best brands.

我们只经销好牌子的产品。

This brand is wellknown.

这个牌子很有名。

Our “Sprouting”brand black tea is of best quality and reasonable price.It is easy to serve and worth buying when the wonderful packaging is taken into consideration.

我们 Sprouting 牌的红茶质量上乘,价格合理,很容易泡,考虑到精美的包装,很值得购买。

If you ll step over here to this showcase,you ll find quite a wide range of brands.

请您到这边的陈列柜来,您会看到很多品牌的。

the latest model/style 最新款式

Here is our latest model.I want you to take a close look at the exquisite design?

这是我们的最新款式。希望您仔细看看这精美的设计!

This is our latest model of the portable translation machine we ve been discussing.

这是我们讨论过的最新型的手提传译机。

Our cotton pyjamas are exported to over 30 countries with characteristics of soft feel,durable and comfortable to wear,beautiful and elegant,available in latest model and a wide range of specification and brilliant colors.

我们的棉质睡衣具有手感柔软、耐用、穿着舒适、华贵漂亮、款式新颖、规格齐全、色彩鲜艳等特点,出口30多个国家。

Made of superior material with fine cutting,exquisite designs,latest style and pleasing colors,they will make children look brighter and more cheerful.

该服装布料上乘,剪裁精心,设计精美,款式新颖,色彩悦目,可以使孩子看上去更阳光、更欢快。

offer/give 提供

I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.

我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

With newly developed design,fine appearance and rigid construction,this load switch would offer safe and reliable operation.

这种负荷开关因其设计新颖、外观漂亮、制造严格而向您提供安全而可靠的运行。

We re one of the leading... 我们是主要的……

We re one of the leading importers of sportswear in Canada.

我们是加拿大运动服装的主要进口商之一。

We re one of the leading distributors of watches and clocks in Europe.

我们是欧洲钟表的主要经销商之一。

This item... 这种商品……

Could you tell me the main items you export?

你能否给我介绍一下你们主要的出口商品?

What items do you think might have a chance in your market?

你认为什么商品在你们的市场可能会有销路?

This item has been received favorably in many parts of the world.

这一商品在世界许多地方深受欢迎。

This item is up to your standard.

这一商品符合你们的标准。

This item is equally good in quality.

这一商品质量同样很好。

This item is even superior to article A15.

这一商品比 A15号商品更好。

A:How do you do? I m Smart of White Trading Company.Mr White suggested I got in touch with you.

您好,我是怀特贸易的思马得,怀特先生让我和您联系。

B:Oh,yes.Mr.White called me.I d like to know more about your products.

噢,是的,怀特先生给我打过电话。我想更多地了解一下你们的产品。

A:We appreciate your interest.I have some catalogues.I d like you to have a look at them.

你们对产品有兴趣,我们非常感谢,我有一些产品目录想请你看一下。

B:Thank you.Does this cover your complete products?

谢谢。这包括你们所有的产品吗?

A:Yes,everything we export is included.

是的,我们出口的所有产品都包含在内。

B:Can you tell me more about your new product? I haven t had time to study the report in detail.

您能更详细介绍一下你们的新产品吗? 我没有时间仔细研究你们的报告。

A:There is a sample for you.If you have any questions,I d be glad to answer them.

这有样品您可以看一看。如果您有什么问题,我很乐意回答。

B:This is a beautiful fabric all right,but why does it wear longer than others?

这的确是一件漂亮的织物,然而为什么它比其他织物穿得长久呢?

A:Well,let me tell you why.One reason is that the yarn is carefully selected for quality.

噢,让我告诉您,一个原因是为了确保质量,纱线是经过认真挑选的。

B:I see,but what about the weave?

我明白了。然而织得怎么样呢?

A:That s the second reason.The yarn is twisted and woven very tightly in this fabric.

这是第二个原因。这种织物的纱线紧紧地织在一起。

B:Can I feel this one?

我能摸一摸吗?

A:Of course.Please.

当然可以,请。

B:I m afraid that tightly woven materials generally become shiny with wear rather quickly.

我担心质地很紧的材料,一般来讲,由于磨损会很快发亮。

A:I can certainly go along with you on that,but this material is different from others in that respect.

在这一点上我很赞同您,不过这种材料在这方面和其他的材料有所不同。

B:What do you mean?

您的意思是?

A:This material will retain its luster without becoming shiny.

这种材料会保持光泽,不会变亮。

B:Why is that?

为什么?

A:Because the luster is laboriously and yet delicately woven into the fabric.

因为这种精美的织物在纺织的时候,光泽度问题已经煞费苦心地考虑进去了。

B:Oh,I see.

噢,我明白了。

A:I happen to be wearing the material now.I ve been wearing this suit for over three years,and,as you can see,it hasn t become shiny at all yet!

碰巧我现在穿着这种料子,这件衣服我已穿了3年多了,您看看,它一点都没变亮!

B:I m very glad to hear that.

听您这么一说我很高兴。

A:Well,I was much impressed by your showroom.I ve already seen some

items we d like to order,but I d still like to study them a bit further.

噢,我对你们的展览室印象颇深,我已经看中了几种,想订货,不过我还想再进一步考虑一下。

B:Well,I ll be waiting for you to discuss it further.

哦,我等着和您进一步洽谈。

A:I ll call you when I m ready.

我准备好了会给您打电话。

Establishing Business Relations建立业务

enter into/build up/open up/establish business relations with... 和……建交

I m here to build up business relations with your firm.

我到此是想与贵公司建立业务关系。

We have obtained your name and address through the Commercial Counselor s Office of the Embassy of the People s Republic of China in your country and understood that you would like to establish business relations with us.

我方通过中华人民共和国驻贵国大使馆商务参赞处获得贵公司名称和地址,并且获知贵方意与我方建交。

On the recommendation of...we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your firm and shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

应 XX 公司的介绍,我方喜获贵公司的名称和地址。我方很高兴与贵方建交。

Having had your name and address from...,we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to enter into business relations with your firm.

从……获得贵公司名称和地址,我方借此机会向贵公司致函,希望与贵方建交。

We have read your advertisement in the TIME magazine and have pleasure in establishing business relations with you.

从《时代》杂志上看到贵方广告后,我方很高兴与贵方建交。

We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.

我们冒昧向您致函,希望与贵方建交。

We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of

equality and mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.

我们愿意在平等互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建交。

We would be very glad to start business relations with you.

能与你方建立业务关系我们感到非常高兴。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods,and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工产品,我们愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are pleased to learn from your letter of...that you wish to enter into trade relations with us,but we are sorry that the goods you wish to purchase are not in our line.

我们从来函得知你们愿与我公司建立业务关系,对此,我们非常高兴 ,不过我们并不经营你们想买的货。

We are indebted to Mr Liu for your name and address and should be pleased to open up business relations with your firm in the line of...

我们有幸通过刘先生介绍得知贵公司地址,并愿在……方面与贵公司开展业务。

Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

我们之间建立贸易关系将会对双方有利,毫无疑问,它将使我们之间的联系更加紧密。

Some of them seem to be of the latest style.Now I ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.We wish to establish business relations with you.

它们有些看上去是最新款式,我觉得我们在这一行业上可做许多生意,我们希望与你们建立贸易关系。

seek/explore/inquire about the possibility of...寻求/探索/了解……的可能性

In order to expand our products into South America,we are writing to you to seek cooperative possibilities.

为了将我公司的产品推向南美洲,我们给您写信,寻求合作的可能性。

The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

此函目的在于探索与贵方开拓贸易的可能性。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your corporation.

我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

Our purpose is to explore possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们想与你们研究一下发展贸易的可能性。

We are interested in the possibility of establishing sources of supply of crude oil from your country.

我们有意向贵国寻求原油供应来源的可能性。

the business/trade between two firms 两家公司之间的贸易关系

The present transaction is the first step in trade between our two firms.

眼下的交易只是我们两家公司之间贸易的开始。

We re sure that the business between us will be promoted in the days to come.

我们敢肯定,我们之间的贸易关系在将来会得到发展。

hope/wish... 希望……

We are glad to send you this introductory letter,hoping it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.

我们很高兴向您发出这封介绍性的信函,希望它将成为我们之间互利关系的前奏。

We re writing in the hope of opening an account with you.

我们向您致函,希望与您开立交易账户。

We wish to open a market in your district.

我们希望在你方地区开拓市场。

Thank you for your proposal and hope to work with you to our mutual advantage.

感谢贵方建议,希望为了双方互利与您合作。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.

我们希望给你们提供发展双边贸易的机会。

expand/widen... 扩大……

We hope to expand our business with you.

我们希望扩大与你们的业务。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with U.S.A.

我们一直在努力设法扩大与美国的合作范围。

We ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We re one of the largest machine importers in Canada.We used to buy machines from Japan,but now we are expanding into China.

我们是加拿大最大的机器进口商之一。我们过去从日本进口机器,但目前正在扩大从中国的进口。

be/have interested in 感兴趣

I have got some idea of you exports.I m interested in your silk blouses.

我对你们的一些出口商品有想法,对你们的丝绸女衬衫感兴趣。

We re interested in Chinese arts and crafts.

我们对中国的工艺品感兴趣。

These products are of great interest to us.

我们对这些产品非常感兴趣。

I m calling to say we have interest in your product.

我打电话是因为对贵方的产品感兴趣。

appreciate 欣赏

We appreciate your cooperation in settling these affairs.

我们非常欣赏您在处理这些问题时的合作态度。

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated,and we earnestly look forward to your reply.

对于您的帮助我们将不胜感激,热切期望您的回复。

A:Good morning.My name is Carl Smith.I m from Australia.Here is my card.

早安,我是卡尔·史密斯,澳大利亚人,这是我的名片。

B:Thank you.Pleased to meet you,Mr.Smith.My name is Li Wei,the representative of Sheng Da Textiles Import and Export Company.

谢谢。史密斯先生,很高兴见到您。我叫李伟,是盛达纺织品进出口公司的代表。

A:Pleased to meet you too.Mr.Li,I travel a lot every year on business,but this is my first visit to China,I must say I have been much impressed by your friendly people.

见到您我也很高兴,李先生。我每年做生意走过许多地方,但是,到中国来还是头一次。友好的中国人民给了我深刻的印象。

B:Thank you for your saying so.Have you seen the exhibition halls?On display are most of our products,such as silks,cotton piece goods,garments.

谢谢您的称赞。您参观过展览厅吗?我们大部分产品在那里展出,如丝绸、布匹和服装等。

A:Oh,yes.I had a look yesterday.I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design.The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your company handles.

是的,昨天我去看了,有些产品质量好,设计美观。展览会成功地向我介绍了贵公司所经营的产品情况。

B:Our silks are known for their good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They re met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.

我们的丝绸是以质量出名的。丝绸是我们的传统出口商品之一。丝绸女衬衫色彩鲜艳,设计美观,在国外很受欢迎,需求量很大。

A:Some of them to be of the latest style.Now I ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in line.We wish to establish relations with you.

有些看来还是最新的式样。我感到我们在这方面可以做不少买卖。我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。

B:Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望是一致的。

A:Concerning our financial position,credit standing and trade reputation,you may refer to...Bank,or to our local Chamber of Commerce or inquiry agencies.

关于我们的财务状况、信用、声誉,您可向……银行,当地商会或咨询社进行了解。

B:Thank you for your information.As you know,we always trade with various companies on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

感谢您提供的情况。正如您所知道的,我们一向是在平等互利的基础上同各个公司进行贸易的,我们之间建立业务关系将对双方有利。我相信业务关系的建立也将使我们之间的关系更为密切。

A:That sounds interesting.I ll send a fax home.As soon as I receive the definite answer,I ll give you a specific enquiry.

非常令人鼓舞。我将发一份传真回去。一收到肯定的答复,我将具体询价。

B:We ll then make an offer the soonest possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.

那时我们一定会尽快报价。我希望我们之间能做成许多生意。

A:So do I.

我也一样。

同类推荐
  • 大学英语四级词汇词根词缀高效记忆:轻松背单词

    大学英语四级词汇词根词缀高效记忆:轻松背单词

    书中所收录的单词都是从历届大学英语4级考试题中提炼出来的。编者利用先进的电脑统计分析技术,对历年考试题中出现的单词进行系统的电脑分频,将历年考题中出现频率较高的单词甄选出来,标注为常考单词。考题中出现频率较低的,但是考试范围内的单词,标注为普通单词。极大地方便了考生有的放矢地去背单词。
  • 狮子、女巫和魔衣柜(英文朗读版)

    狮子、女巫和魔衣柜(英文朗读版)

    《狮子、女巫与魔衣橱》叙述了四个在二次世界大战中逃难的英国学生在他们的逃难处,意外发现了一个神秘而充满魔力的衣柜。他们发现衣柜竟是通往另一个神奇世界“纳尼亚”的通道。当他们得知这个新的世界被白女巫的魔咒变成了一个常年冰天雪地的世界后,这些充满好奇心的少年们为了打败女巫与解除魔咒开始了一场惊心动魄的探险和奇遇。
  • 澳大利亚学生文学读本(第4册)

    澳大利亚学生文学读本(第4册)

    从最简单入门的英语句式、拼写与发音开始,并且附有大量插图,通过趣味而有教育意义的故事,引发孩子们学习语言的兴趣;并向规范、美丽的文学作品过渡,让孩子们掌握语言的艺术,感受本国的人文历史。是中国学生学习英语、全面了解西方社会的很好途径。
  • 双语学习丛书-永恒天使

    双语学习丛书-永恒天使

    流淌心灵的隽语,记忆的箴言,在双语的世界里,感受英语学习的乐趣,体会英语学习的奥妙,提高英语学习的能力!丛书包括:爱的交融、财富精英、成长课堂、醇香母爱、父爱如山、故乡情怀、节日趣闻、快乐心语、浪漫往昔等故事。
  • 你值得拥有这美好的世界

    你值得拥有这美好的世界

    本书精选了世界最著名的旅行散文,关于大山、溪水、房东;关于冬雪、森林、松鼠;还有秋枫、野苹果和月亮。这些充满未知及探索美景的作品,细细品读,你能感受到每个地方在每个人生阶段的一段情,收获对生活和生命的思考与感悟。
热门推荐
  • 斗罗之修罗圣子

    斗罗之修罗圣子

    来自地球的特种兵“叶天辰”穿越到斗罗大陆,成为杀戮之都的修罗之子。觉醒了武魂修罗神,还佩戴武魂修罗神剑!并且在杀戮之都度过了,如同地狱般的六年最后逆天成神!武魂吞噬之力吞噬一名普通魂宗,魂力提升三级!…………吞噬一名一级神,神力提升一级!吞噬一名神帝,神力提升三级!……等到他达到这宇宙的巅峰之时却发现~………………
  • 魔尊爱妻的双重身份

    魔尊爱妻的双重身份

    她,雪华宫宫主,夜清零,风华绝代,众人之上,却因使命失去自由;她,夜灵雪,一个豪门千金,天性软弱,胆小怕事,而她们竟然有相同的容貌,当她成为她,是否会有一番不一样的际遇。(本文纯属虚构,请勿模仿。)
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 狼入仙途

    狼入仙途

    本是凡尘一孤狼,巧入仙途家难还。此生但求心无愧,纵然道消又何妨。
  • 何言相濡以沫

    何言相濡以沫

    他是这样的男人,会温柔亲吻你的锁骨,会说你是我的女人,却不会说我爱你。会给你一张金卡,却不给你任何关于未来的保证。默苏从一开始就知道,爱上何念琛,是没有结局的。一段没有结果的感情,一个怎么抓都抓不住的男人,她偏偏深陷其中。【情节虚构,请勿模仿】
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 筱陌

    筱陌

    情不知所起,一往而情深。匆匆一瞥,便是流年,只一眼,便是一生。愿执子之手,与子偕老。与你坐看庭前花开花落,共赏云卷云舒。
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 诡局

    诡局

    买了个娃娃变石膏。打电话给卖家,卖家居然来一句,石膏有生命,既然买下就成为了我的妻子。几次扔掉它感到诡异的回来,更是缠上了我。自从有了这石膏,各种离奇古怪的事发生在我身上。